Twin Creek Farms:
Twin Creek Farms consists of 915 acres. The farm has good soil and has been maintained by Harvestland for the last several years. The house has 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, 4800 Square feet, with a 3 car garage.
The farm has been approved for an Ethanol Plant with all plans and business surveys already done. Earth, roads, plant locations, rail design, and water access. The rail spurs 1 Mile in place next to the farm.
- The farm has developed a system for a (no competition) corn harvest.
- The farm is located within a 50-mile radius of 3.5 million people.
- The farm has been sounded for gas and oil with a 5-year lease due this year.
- The farm has a government inspected spring suitable for commercial water use.
- The farm has 7 major highways within 5 miles I-70, I-40, State Roads 3, 1, 35, 36, and 38.
- There are 4 miles of paved road frontage.
- The farm has been plotted for a fly-in golf course and residential community.
- There are 2 plotted runways which are 4,000 and 7,000 feet.
- There are 3 gas wells and 1 oil well on the property (capped). When developed the shared will amount to $40 per acre per month.
- The farm produces 200 bushels of corn and 70 bushels of beans.
- Farm income based on $6 corn is $588,000 and $7 corn $686,000. 5-6%
- And 20 years of gravel